“in every world, a home” by Jean Wang
On the Desktop by Junyi Shi
The bulletin of range and precarity by Kendall Babl
Thou've Got Mail and Anonymous Untitled Se by Shelby Shaw
Connectic*nt Zine by Zoe Jensen
- Junk Jet Nº6, Junk Jet flux-us! flux-you!, Junk Jet #5 Net.Heart, and Junk Jet 2 The-Speculative-Architecture-Issue by Mona Mahall and Asli Serbest
- Solar Media by Benedatta Piantella and Anne Pasek
- A living being, a building, and a city opersate the same way. by Lobbin Liu
- 12 Things to Do With Your Essay After You Turn It In by Kevin Chen and Kaloyan Kolev
- The Sound of Love & UK Rave by Chia Amisola
- KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF by Naomi Goodheart
- The Great Design Chopsticks by Kai Zhang
- Queer Love Stories by Elio Wentzel
- Lunch Comics by James Vanderberg
- Some Lists at Moonlight Rollerway by Chela Simón-Trench
- Feed cityPile Planets by Aude Jomini and Eben Kling
- Body Duel by Aude Jomini and Laura Marsh
- Automapoems by Mo and Ryan
- This house of mine by Fry
Call for Zines (closed)
Calling all zine makers! The Yale Center for Collaborative Arts and Media (CCAM) is hosting a zine fair as part of its Spring 2023 Symposium: Ultra Space, and we want you to be a part of it. This is your chance to showcase your zines that explore the intersections of architecture, embodiment, and non-linear time. We welcome the submission of all kinds of zines, from experimental to personal, fiction to non-fiction, art to poetry.
Then, join us for a day of sharing and celebrating the power of independent publishing. The Ultra Space Zine Fair will take place on Thursday April 27, from 5-6:30pm at the CCAM Gallery, 149 York Street, 1st Floor. In addition to being featured in a zine installation created by artist Alvin Ashiatey, all participating zinesters will receive a cardboard podium to display their zines, allowing them to showcase more of their work and connect with visitors in a dynamic way.
Top zine content and design awards will be given at the fair, and participants must be present at the fair to receive their prize.
Zine submissions are open to everyone!
Zines must arrive at CCAM by Friday, April 7 at 5pm ET.
You can deliver your zine in person (to the lobby in our Gallery by Room 105) or via snail mail.
Our address is:
Yale Center for Collaborative Arts and Media (CCAM)
Attn: Alvin Ashiatey
149 York St., Room 105
New Haven, CT 06511
All submitted zines must be packaged in an envelope or small box.
Please include a cover page with the following information:
- Phone number
- One sentence to describe your zine
- Three keywords for your zine
- One-sentence bio
- Social media links (optional)
- Educational or professional affiliation (optional)